Found under a cabbage leaf on a Maine farm in 1964, J.E.Moores was raised by wolves, abducted by aliens, and then sold to the gypsies.
Jay now makes art full time in his California studio.
- Rhode Island School of Design Summer Session 1981
- Falmouth High Grad 1982
- PRVTC 2 year degree: Communication Design 1982
- Maryland Institute College of Art 4 year BFA: Sculpture 1986
- The Plains Gallery, Portland ME represented my art 1986-1989
- Arts and crafts counselor, 12 Maine summers between 1984-1998
- Painted backdrops, Photographics of Hayward CA 1991-96
- Set building assistant, Luedeman’s Manhattan NY 1996-98
- The A Gallery NOHO, NY showed my Haunted Doll Houses 1997-98
- Art educator Snug Harbor Cultural Center, Staten Island NY 1996-98
- Interactive Displays for Staten Island Institute of Arts and Sciences 1996-98
- In 2001 I founded Iconacraft LLC and continue to work in various media